Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
You should make a woman angry if you wish her to love. ( To my gaydude)
Man loves little and often: Woman much and rarely. (General view)
The heart was made to be broken. (To one and all)
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. (To My white one...)
The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. (To A Goldfish)
Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it. (To Squabbling Couples)
I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you.'( To A few exes)
You are a realist masquerading as a cynic who is secretly an optimist. (To a Goldfish)
Love is much like a wild rose,
beautiful and calm,
but willing to draw blood
in its defense. ( To my special one)
No comments:
Post a Comment